The Brierwood Ensemble presents a recital of classical, Romantic, and modern favorites inspired by the fall season. Enjoy an evening of autumnal music in the resonant acoustics and historic Spanish Baroque-style architecture of downtown Wilmington's Basilica Shrine of Saint Mary.
- Louis van Waefelghem, Soir d'automne for viola and harp
- Johan Halvorsen, Passacaglia in G minor for violin and viola, after G.F. Handel
- Henriette Renié, Feuilles d'automne for solo harp
- Georg Christoph Wagenseil, Concerto in G Major for harp, 2 violins, and cello
- Mikhail Glinka, Three Russian Songs, arranged for violin, viola, and harp
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, October: Chant d'automne, arranged for violin, viola, and harp
- Béla Bartók, Romanian Dances, arranged for violin, viola, bassoon, and harp