The Brierwood Ensemble performs a recital of Romantic music inspired by nature and the sea.
- Henri Sauguet (1901–1989), Barcarolle for bassoon and harp
- Ryan Mulder (b. 1995), Ocracoke and Bald Head Island from North Carolina Lighthouse Suite for violin, viola, bassoon, and harp
- Emmanuel Chabrier (1841–1894), L'Invitation au voyage arr. for viola, bassoon, and harp
- Camille Saint-Saëns (1835–1921), Fantaisie for violin and harp, op. 124
- Edward Elgar (1857–1934), Chanson de matin, op. 15, no. 1 and Chanson de nuit, op. 15, no. 2 arr. for violin, bassoon, and harp
- Louis Spohr (1784–1859), Trio in F minor for violin, bassoon, and harp
- Traditional sea shanties arr. for two violins, bassoon, and harp